Development Blog Access Statement for Jaybelle Grange Lodge ParkFriday 4th, February, 2011
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors
Situated on the South coast of England in a rural location, Jaybelle Grange Lodge Park is ideal for relaxing short breaks and holidays. Located approximately 1 mile from the beach, we cater for holiday lodges for hire or purchase. The park is on flat ground with a 5mph speed limit on the tarmac roadways.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01903 718387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details and a map of how to reach us please see our website. Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info simply enter your postcode and ours, which is BN17 5RU to get directions.
- The nearest railway station is Littlehampton, 2.08 miles away. An accessible taxi service can be booked in advance, see contact information for details.
- The coastliner number 700 bus service runs between Brighton and Portsmouth and passes the park approximately every 30 minutes. The nearest stop which has a shelter is situated on the A259 a short distance from the park entrance.
- In Littlehampton town centre there is a shopmobility service available.
Car Parking and Arrival
- The park has electric gates at the entrance, with a notice on the right hand gate pillar which displays a contact number for the duty Manager should they be closed upon arrival.
- There is a small parking area adjacent to Reception which is situated just inside the entrance to the park, both are illuminated by street lighting.
- Once registered at Reception guests can access the park by using a key fob to operate the gates.
- There is a ramp with handrails on both sides leading to the Reception entrance.
- There are double french doors with a 10cm/4in lip leading into the Reception area.
- The Reception area has a choice of seating with laminate flooring throughout.
- The area is evenly and well lit with low energy overhead lighting.
- After registering all guests are taken to their accommodation by a member of staff.
Caravan and Holiday Homes & Chalets
At present we have four 2 bed and three 3 bed lodge (self catering) for hire, and a number of privately owned lodges. However this will change as the park develops.
Some of our hire lodges (self catering) have hot tubs which are sunken into the sun decks for ease of access.
Toilet & Washing Facilities
Grounds and Garden
The nearest General Hospital with an A&E unit is in Chichester, approximately ten miles away.
There is also a minor injuries unit in Bognor Regis at a distance of approximately four miles.
The nearest Doctor's surgery is one mile from the park. Please contact Reception for further details.
We have a list of local attractions in Reception and all lodges have an information folder with a selection of brochures.
Address: Jaybelle Grange Lodge Park Yapton Road Climping West Sussex BN17 5RU
Telephone: 01903 718387
Hours of operation: Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm
Local Equipment Hire: 01903 733004 St Martins Lane Littlehampton Sussex
Local Accessible Taxi: 01903 723030
Local Public Transport: 0871 2002233Book Your Viewing Appointment Now!Monday 9th, March, 2009
Book your viewing appointment now, by calling us on
01903 718387 or mobile 07503 243628.